Search This Blog

01 April 2009

Wise Word for Friendship

I can trust my friends. there people force me to examine, encourage me to grow. -Cher-

A good friend can tell you what is the matter with you in a minute. he may not seem such a good friend after telling. -Arthur Brisbane, The Book of Today-

Your friend is the man who knows all about you and still like you. -Albert Hubart-

For a shield from the storm, for a friend, for a love to keep me save and warm...
I turn to you. For the strength to be strong, for the will to carry on...
Des everything you do, foe everything that's true, i turn to you. -Christina Aguilera, I turn to You-

To be depressed is to be lonely; to have a friend is to be happy. -Guido-

In a friend you find a second self. -Lisabelle Norton-

Friends may come and go, but enemies accumulate. -Thomas Jones-

Friends have all things in common. -Plato-

Sometimes you pick your friend, sometimes they pick you. -Steve Klaka-

One loyal friend is worth ten thousand relaties. -Euripides, Greek Playwrite-

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment...
I'll wait for your advice